MATERI KELAS 8 KD 3.3 DAN 4.3 HAVE TO AND NOT HAVE TO
Hari/Tanggal : Jumat, 2 Oktober 2020
Kelas : Jam Ke 2 Kelas 8F, 8G
Kelas : Jam Ke 2 Kelas 8F, 8G
HAVE TO AND NOT HAVE TO
Have To states that the obligation to be carried out comes from someone else, not from the speaker, and is coercive, or what we call a law or regulation
( Have menyatakan bahwa kewajiban yang harus dilakukan berasal dari orang lain, bukan dari diri si pembicara, dan bersifat memaksa, atau yang kita sebut sebagai hukum atau peraturan. )
Berikut contoh penggunaan have to dan have to not :
• You have to show your passport at passport control.
(It’s the law.)
• Jenny has to do homework every evening.
(Her parents told her to do her homework.)
• Tom had to work late last night.
(He hadn't finished his work)
• You have to tell him!
(That's my (strong) opinion)
• You don’t have to eat that if you don’t like it.
(I am not obliging you to eat it)
have to, has to in the Simple Present
Pronouns Affirmative sentences Negative sentences Questions
I, we, you, they I have to get up early. I do not have to get up early. Do I have to get up early?
he, she, it She has to get upearly. She does not have to get up early. Does she have to get up early?
had to in the Simple Past
Pronouns Affirmative sentences Negative sentences Questions
I, he, she, it, we, you, they I had to get up early. I did not have to get upearly. Did I have to get up early?
EXERCISE FOR 8F – 8G :
I. FILL 1 - 5 USING "HAVE TO" OR "NOT HAVE TO"
1. You …… smoke in a gas station.
2. She …… clean her desk.
3. Ken and Liz …… learn English.
4. Andy …… help his brother.
5. Shops …… sell cigarettes to children.
SEND THE ANSWER BY PHOTO TO MAM WA.

Komentar
Alfarin Azzura 8G
name: M.RAFFI ATHALA AMIN
grade: 8G
Rafly Fadhillah 8f
Khezya Zaviera ayunda
Fatiha Arta 8G
magjun sahputra 8G
M.nadhif alm
8F
-faiz 8G
Ammar 8F
Azman 8f
Tegar assharul 8F
Nabila 8F
-Heri Afriansyah 8F
natasyaa putri Ayudia
aulia putri 8f hadir
Abiyyu 8G
-samantha 8G
~refeka ksatria panatagama
-annika nisrina 8f
Radit 8f
M. Ridho ramdhan 8G
Assalamualaikum mem terima kasih tugasnya
Bisma putra jaya 8G
Savira Ramadhani 8G
Rizky Dion 8f
Dian frizca irawan 8G
Reihan abiyoza 8G
Gamma Bramulya Arhaburrizqi 8F
-Dafa 8f
Abizar 8F
Danu aji kusuma 8F
M Davie M 8f
Ok Bu
Rizky 8g
Rizky 8g