TO STATE
THE PURPOSE OR INTENTION TO DO SOMETHING
Pay Attention to the dialogue!
Ina : Hi Bayu, how are you? Mr. Ridwan said you
were not in class today
because you have diarrhea. Have you taken any medicine yet?
Bayu: Yes, I have. But it only helps a little
Ina : May be you just have to take some rest in
order to get well soon. Just stay in bed to let the medicine work to ease your
diarrhea.
Bayu: Right. In fact I’m too weak to get up. I
feel very tired and sleepy. I have been to the toilet many times today and I
have lost a lot of water
Ina: Poor you, you need to drink a lot of water
so that you will not to get dehydrated. Take ‘oralit’ salt water in order to
replace the water you have lost
Bayu : Yes, I have taken five sachets of oralit
since morning, and that really helps, but I only have one sachet left.
Andri : Should we go to the drug store and buy
some for her, Ina?
Ina : Actually we can make such water ourselves
with water, sugar and salt.
Bayu : That’s a good idea. The closest drug
store is quite far from here.
Udin : Or you can try guava leaves. In fact I
have brought some for you. The taste is terrible but it stops your diarrhea
Bayu :
No way, I have tried it once and I could not stand the taste. It was very
bitter
Udin : You are right, I can’t stand the taste
either
Bayu : Actually, this is a good lesson for me.
I never care about what I eat.
Andri : I’ve noticed that, Bayu. I saw you eat
a guava but you didn’t wash it first. Listen everybody, never forget to wash
your fruits and vegetables before you eat them so that you will not take any
germs into your stomach.
Bayu : Yes, Boss. You are right. We should
always clean our food well. I should be more careful now
1. So That ( Sehingga )
2. In order that ( Sehingga )
3. In order to ( Agar Supaya )
4. To ( Untuk )
Doni : Good afternoon, Bela. How are you?
Bela : Good afternoon Doni, I am fine, Thank
Doni : What are you eating here ?
Bela : I am eating oranges
Doni : Why are you eating oranges ?
Bela : Iam eating enough oranges so that I will be healthy.
By the way, what is your favourite fruit ?
Doni : Well, I usually eat mango, in order to have strong
body
Bela : Good, by the way, What is your favourite sport?
Doni : My favourite sport is swimming. I always swim to stay
in shape
Bela : Remember, you must eat breakfast before swimming
Doni : Thank. I always have my breakfast to have energy to
do my activities during the day
Bela : Ok, becareful
So That ( Sehingga)
S + V….so that + S +
V
Example
1. Shinta so beautiful so that Rama loves her
2. I put the fruit in the refrigerator so that it will fresh all the
time
3. He studied English hard so that He could pass the test easily
4. I should eat enough fruit and vegetable so that I will be healthy
5. I’ll take my raincoat so that I don’t get wet
6. I’ll go by jet plane so that I can come on time in the seminar
7. I planned to go early so that I can see sunrise in Bromo mountain in
the morning
8. I learn English at school so that I can speak English well with the
tourist
9. I have to clean our bath so that mosquitos don’t lay their eggs
there
10. I will cook fried rice so that I can eat right away for lunch in
the office
Learn The expression above !
Learn the expression above!
In Order To ( Agar )
S + V in order to +
VI
1. I look pale. I need to see the doctor soon in order to get help
2. We must study hard in order to pass the English exam
3. I walked slowly into the room in order not to wake up her baby
4. I can also swim in order to have strong muscles
5. I should wash the dishes right away after meals in order not to get
harmful bacteria
6. I went to his house in order to meet him personally
7. I have to run every morning in order to be healthy
8. I have to take some rest in the hospital in order to get well soon
To ( Untuk )
S + V… to + VI
Example
1. I should eat vegetable and fruit to be healthy
2. I went to the post office to buy some stamps yesterday
3. I must jog to have stronger lung
4. I have to wait for ten minutes in the ticket box to get a good seat
at the cinema
5. A knife is used to cut vegetable
6. I phoned john to invite him to dinner yesterday
Learn the expression above!
Komentar
-Azra 9A
- Daffa 9A
Raissa Aulia Putri 9A
-Nazwa amelia 9a
—thabitha 9a
- Vika aulia 9a
Khezya ayunda 8f
—wahyu tri fadhilah 9A
-dhiki jang jaya putra 9a
Zaky. 9a
-Akbar Maulana 9A
-firza9a
Aqila 9a
adara elma 9d
zhafira 9a
Ammar-8f
-ikhsan IX A
-lala kauria evendi 9A
- putri mayori kh 9A
-radit 8f
salsabilah 9d
adara elma 9d
Neza agnesia 9d
M. Luthfi 8f
Azman 8F
-Abell Nadila Zahra 9d
Reyhan Pratama 9D
Dedi setiawan 9d
Rafli rahmat dani 9d
Siti astiya zulfa 9D
Ayu maharani9d
-Amanda Fitri Yani 9D
Asyifa nur annisa 9D
M.nadhif al musyaffa
8F
-aliani 8f
-Nabilla Syahiya 9C
Aurora zf 9c
-Faiz daka w 9C
cecilia amanda 9b
—Saskia salsabila 9c
Rasya Indi r.9c
Caesar Abdurrahman 9B
-alifah nur w 9B
Rafi ahmad b 9c
M daffa al haaq 9.b
m faiq akbar 9c
-dara 9a
Sultan Qurrahman Pasya
9b
M.fauzan oktriananda 9C
-Nabila Putri 9a
-Clarisma hana a.9c
M.farid nur r
-salsabila cintami addri 9b
Muhammad vasech aljabbar 9c
-Muhammad Fathi Farhat 9c
-Ariel Raditya 9A
Wahyu ardianto 9b
Rahadian Nauffal Rusiwa 9B
Dzaky Wira Narendra 9B
-Nabil Aura Hasya 9B
Alita aura 9b
-Manda Vivian 9b
Radithya wirasena 9b
Abiseka 9b
Amanda shafa t 9c
M.reza rifansyah 9c
Astrid Evril 9B
Astrid Evril 9B
Thanks mam
-Akbar Maulana 9A
-Azra 9A
For the material
•Adelia Rafa N
•9b
-Khanza Rameyza 9A
adara elma 9d
salsabilah 9d
cecilia amanda 9b
adelia rafa n
9b
M daffa al haaq 9.b
Caesar Abdurrahman 9B
Abel nadila zahra 9d
Mahesa caesar ali 9B
-salsabila cintami addri 9b
-Feri Yogha Permana Putra 9b
Rahadian 9B
Abiseka 9b
Radit heka ramadhan 9b
Sultan Qurrahman pasya
9b
Manda vivian 9b
-alifah nur w 9b
m.rasya adia c 9 D
-Amanda Fitri Yani 9D
-Dedi setiawan 9d
shafira intan zahrani 9b
Admaza septa tri Suseno 9B
Riffa Yudika P 9D
Siti astiya zulfa 9D
Alya syahara 9d
Luthfi Syahbana 9B
-Nabilla Syahiya 9C
-Faiz daka w 9C
—Saskia Salsabila 9c
Rasya Indi r.9c
-Clarisma hana a.9c
Alwahid Alfareza S. 9C
-Muhammad Fathi Farhat 9c
Yoga Dwi Saputra 9C
-zeta rama.E 9C
Dedi setiawan 9d
-Abell Nadila Zahra 9d
Rizky Kurniawan 9d
Bima Cahya Ramadhan 9d
~Rifki Yudika 9D
Riffa Yudika P 9d
salsabilah puspa 9d
Ayu maharani 9d
Siti astiya zulfa 9D
~Alifah nur w 9B
-salsabila cintami 9b
-Faiz daka w 9C
sagita abdhi dharma 9B
Radithya wirasena 9b
Radithya wirasena 9b