LEARN THE EXPRESSION BELLOW!
Expressions for Agreeing
and Disagreeing
This page
is about words and phrases that we use when we agree or disagree with someone in English.
Stating an opinion
- In my opinion...
- The way I see it...
- If you want my honest opinion....
- According to Lisa...
- As far as I'm concerned...
- If you ask me...
Asking for an opinion
- What's your idea?
- What are your thoughts on all of this?
- How do you feel about that?
- Do you have anything to say about this?
- What do you think?
- Do you agree?
- Wouldn't you say?
Expressing agreement
- I agree with you 100 percent.
- I couldn't agree with you more.
- That's so true.
- That's for sure.
- (slang) Tell me about it!
- You're absolutely right.
- Absolutely.
- That's exactly how I feel.
- Exactly.
- I'm afraid I agree with James.
- I have to side with Dad on this one.
- No doubt about it.
- (agree with negative statement) Me neither.
- (weak) I suppose so./I guess so.
- You have a point there.
- I was just going to say that.
Expressing disagreement
- I don't think so.
- (strong) No way.
- I'm afraid I disagree.
- (strong) I totally disagree.
- I beg to differ.
- (strong) I'd say the exact opposite.
- Not necessarily.
- That's not always true.
- That's not always the case.
- No, I'm not so sure about that.
Interruptions
- Can I add something here?
- Is it okay if I jump in for a second?
- If I might add something...
- Can I throw my two cents in?
- Sorry to interrupt, but...
- (after accidentally interrupting someone) Sorry, go ahead. OR Sorry, you were saying...
- (after being interrupted) You didn't let me finish.
Settling an argument
- Let's just move on, shall we?
- Let's drop it.
- I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.
- (sarcastic) Whatever you say./If you say so.
READ AND LEARN ALL THE EXPRESSION...
Komentar
-M.Azra 9A
—wahyu tri fadhilah 9a
-Akbar Maulana 9A
-alina 9a
-Nazwa Amelia 9a
Zaky 9a
- Vika aulia 9a
—thabitha 9a
▪️ Nabila anandisa 9a
~Attardika l. 9a
- Daffa 9A
-fa'izah chantika ariani 9a
-Nabila Putri 9a
-dara 9a
-Ariel Raditya 9A
Aqila 9a
-dhiki jang jaya putra 9a
-bilqis 9a
-Amanda Fitri Yani 9D
-ikhsan IX a
-putri mayori kh 9A
-lala kauria evendi 9A
-Khanza Rameyza 9A
Reyhan Pratama 9D
salsabilah puspa 9d
Dedi setiawan 9d
Neza agnesia 9D
adara elma 9d
Siti astiya zulfa 9D
~Rifki Yudika 9d
m.rasya adia c 9D
Riffa Yudika P 9D
Decky Aprilian 9D
Asyifa nur annisa 9D
-Abell Nadila Zahra 9d
-Alisa Awaliyah 9C
Rafi ahmad b 9c
Sultan Qurrahman Pasya
9B
-nazwa 9a
Manda vivian 9b
-salsabila cintami addri 9b
Raissa Aulia 9A
-faiz daka w 9C
-sasta humayra 9c
Caesar Abdurrahman 9B
Rahadian Nauffal Rusiwa 9B
Amanda Shafa T 9c
Radithya Wirasena 9b
-Feri Yogha Permana Putra 9B
—thabitha 9a
adelia rafa n 9b
-alifah nur w 9B
-Clarisma Hana Aulia 9C
-firza9a
Muhammad vasech aljabbar 9c
Radit heka ramadhan 9b
—Saskia salsabila 9c
Admaza septa tri Suseno 9B
Sagita abdhi D. 9B
- Vika aulia 9a
M daffa al haaq 9.b
Nabil aura hasya 9b
-M.Azra 9A
Mahesa caesar ali 9B
-Nabilla Syahiya 9C
M.kelviandra 9b
-nashwa qayla 9a
Aurora Zahrani F 9C
Wahyu ardianto 9b
Luthfi Syahbana 9B
shafira intan zahrani 9b
m faiq akbar 9c
Rizky Kurniawan 9d
M. Adryan saputra
Riffa Yudika P 9D
~Rifki Yudika 9D
~Aldo Yulizar 9D
-Dhea Rachma Amanda 9C
Chalista Marta 9d
adi wijaya 9d
Oktaviana Safitri 9B
Satura Kurniawan 9D
-zeta rama efendi 9c
-Feri Yogha Permana Putra 9b
Caesar Abdurrahman 9B
cecilia amanda 9b
adelia rafa n 9b
Alita aura 9b
-Amanda Fitri Yani 9D
Dzaky Wira Narendra 9B
Rahadian Nauffal Rusiwa 9B
-nadira cassy Kusnadhi 9b
-salsabila cintami 9b
M daffa al haaq 9.b
Neza agnesia 9D
Sagita abdhi 9B
Dedi setiawan 9d
-Abell Nadila Zahra 9d
Decky Aprilian 9D
-Nabilla Syahiya 9C
Rafi ahmad b 9c
Aurora Zahrani F 9C
Rasya Indi r.9c
Amanda Shafa T 9C
Clarisma Hana Aulia 9C
-sasta humayra 9c
-faiz daka w 9c
-
Dhea Rachma A. 9C
—Saskia salsabila 9c
-Muhammad Fathi Farhat 9c
-zeta rama efendi 9c